It’s set up like a movie dream sequence. Should be interesting.
I LOOOOOOVE the artwork. Both of them.
ACT 1 – THE END OF DAY
1. In My Dreams (Cudder Anthem)
2. Soundtrack 2 My Life
3. Simple As…
ACT 2 – RISE OF THE NIGHT TERRORS
4. Solo Dolo (nightmare)
5. Heart of A Lion (KiD CuDi Theme Music)
6. My World f. Billy Cravens
ACT 3 – TAKING A TRIP
7. Day N Nite (nightmare)
8. Sky Might Fall
9. Enter Galactic (Love Connection Part 1)
ACT 4 – STUCK
10. Alive (nightmare) f. RATATAT
11. CuDi Zone
12. Make Her Say f. Kanye West & Common
13. Pursuit of Happiness (nightmare) f. MGMT & RATATAT
ACT 5 – A NEW BEGINNING
14. Hyyerr f. Chip Tha Rapper
15. Up Up & Away (The Wake & Bake Song)
Supposed to be set up and feel like a movie. Hopefully no skits.
I think it’s a fail to put “Make Her Say” and “Day N Night” (the single version) on the album. He should revamp “Day N Night” and maybe put a new verse on, but “Make Her Say” should NOT be on there. We’ve already paid for the single, seen the video, it’s a nice little buzz internet song. For the most part, the album is going straight into iTunes anyways, so why would we want to pay for the song again? I’d much rather pay for a comparable song (or another one that is BETTER). I hope he reads this and makes an executive decision (ha!).
Still pumped for this none the less…but i’m givin him my thoughts when i meet the dude.
Peace, and man in the moon love.